1. What are the steps when paddle boarding?
2. When paddle boarding are the waves a big factor?
3. How long will it take to master this skill?
4. Am I setup for failure?
5. If I learn to paddle board, would it be easy to learn surfing?
6. What exercise can I implement to maintain balance?
7. Where can I learn to paddle board?
8. Should I get a coach for this?
9. Can I learn on my own?
10. How can I choose a decent paddle board?
What would a successful learning outcome look like? Being able to paddle for the entire time without falling into the water.
Does your idea have elements of knowledge, play, and making in it? My idea has elements of knowledge, play, and making in it because I will get to have fun out in the sun. Whenever there is a chance of going to the beach and practicing how to paddle board sounds to me like a whole lot of fun. This idea can be challenging but it can be achievable. This idea will take some time to understand and grasp since I've never tried paddle boarding my whole life besides the only time in Cabo San Lucas.